How does Home Depot stump grinder rental service saves your money?
As you all know, if there is something you can’t buy, just go ahead and rent it! Not only it can save your time and money, also it is convenient, and most of the time turns into a hassle free experience. It is especially true if you have stumbled upon a project, which requires you to have certain equipment that you don’t have, but otherwise expensive for you to buy. In this case, thankfully, you’ve got an option to rent that piece of equipment at the fraction of a cost, and get your project moving.
For example, you need to remove a few stumps after some trees had been cut down. You’ve got several options to take care of this problem:
- You can contact any landscaping crew service, which could turn into a costly adventure.
- You can find someone with a stump grinder, and let them do it for you, and again it could get expensive.
- You can rent a stump grinder on your own from Home Depot rental service.
As we look over these options, you will certainly agree that turning to Home Depot stump grinder rental service is the best course of action. For only about $100 a day you can get a stump grinder that fits your needs. Their friendly staff will be able to assist you and guide you through the process of picking the right tool for your project. For example, Home Depot carries products and services of rayco stump grinder to help you, otherwise, a very expensive machine to utilize to remove a tree stump.
Reasons to rent a stump grinder at Home Depot
Stump grinders are very useful for landscaping or commercial organizations supplying excavating services and products. Additional benefits of such stump grinders are that they could be taken virtually anywhere, used in confined spaces, and in an area with beautiful landscaping, without causing damage in the vicinity.
So, why rent a stump grinder at Home Depot? First of all, it’s convenient, easy and fast. Secondly, Home Depot stump grinders were developed and used for getting rid of stumps, digging holes, cutting up roots, and so on. They do not trigger any exterior damage – and that is one of the biggest advantages of these grinders. Back in the days, these grinders used to be massive in dimensions, but now they were reduced in size and can be transported using a small truck.
Renting a stump grinder at Home Depot is the most effective way for clearing away any stumps that had been left by cut down trees. Save yourself time and money, rent a stump grinder at Home Depot and be satisfied!
What is a Home Depot stump grinder?
A stump grinder can be described as a big, heavy power tool with a spinning disk or wheel that has metal teeth connected to it (usually carbide teeth). When rotating it chips away the wood. The wheel is hooked up on a hydraulic lever in front of the appliance that can be raised or lowered and shifted from side to side.
Movements of the cutter wheel are controlled by means of hydraulic cylinders that push cutter wheel teeth laterally through the stump, and are responsible for raising and lowering the cutter wheel. A stump grinder differs in sizes: from the size of a lawnmower, to the size of a big truck.
A stump grinder can be very dangerous if used by an individual who has no experience in operating such equipment. In any case, it is strongly recommended to follow this safety guide before operating a stump grinder:
- Engine start – before you start the engine, make sure that the machine is safely positioned, and no pets or humans are anywhere near this machine (at least 10 meters away).
- Protective gear – before you start the grinder, for your own protection you must wear safety goggles and tight short sleeved clothing, so that you don’t get caught and dragged into rotating blades. Also wear a hard hat as it will protect your head from flying debris. And use some protective footwear like boots.
- Weather conditions – stump grinders are not made to operate under rainy or wet conditions.
And remember, every type of a stump grinder is different, so refer to user’s manual to familiarize yourself with a specific model at hand. Be safe and stay sharp.